Training & Placement Cell
- Placement and Training department serves as a link between Engineering graduates and industry. We organize
seminars, Technical Workshops, Personality Development Programs and other Training Program
- Apart from the normal placement activities, we have a frequent personal interaction with the students which
in turn help to understand & realize their problems better and try to solve effectively & boosting their
confidence in every aspect.
- We ensure that the students are trained according to the requirements of the industry before they appear for
the campus placement.
- A step by step training methodology is adopted to develop their aptitude skills, reasoning skills,
communication skills, leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, technical skills and finally the interview
tackling skills. Basic sessions on Career development is carried out along with their academic curriculum and
a rigorous 1-2 week training on the above mentioned skill sets by the industry experts is organized when the
students are in their seventh semester.
- The various activities included in the curriculum of the placement training program are Group Discussions,
Interview Tips, Personality Development, Written tests on – Aptitude, Psychometric, IQ and Brain Teasers, Mock
Interviews – technical as well as HR etc.
We ensure that a student will be provided with maximum Interview exposures till he/she gets placed. We also
help the final year students in getting the industry projects related to their domain.
Companies where SLBS Students are placed:
Placement List of session 2015-16 and 2016-17